Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Episode 152 - 4th Annual Halloween Spooktacular

Episode 152
4th Annual Halloween Spooktacular!
featuring
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives
Halloween III: Season of the Witch
Trick 'r Treat

This week we celebrate Halloween with our 4th annual horror fest.
Texas Chain Saw Massacre at The Firehouse
Gunnar Hansen (Leatherface) moments before Tucker thanked him for ruining his childhood.















The crew from the Stinker Madness podcast enjoyed the Spooktacular with If We Made It this year!
Friday the 13th Part IV: Jason Lives at The Firehouse






Halloween III: Season of the Witch at The Firehouse

Tucker with the great Tom Atkins














Trick 'r Treat at The Firehouse

Trick 'r Treat at The Firehouse







3 comments:

  1. So listened to the episode - which is GREAT! Maybe my favorite episode. One note about the "screaming" in Texas Chain Saw Massacre. When we were discussing it after watching at it, I think the main problem us Stinker Madness people had with the scene was that it wasn't so much disturbingly too much screaming, it just sounded AWFUL, whether it was how they recorded it or what. We all had problems with how this film sounded so I think it was just how it was mixed. It wasn't uncomfortable because of the elements that were on screen; it was uncomfortable because it sounded like a cat being strangled by Shakira within a wind tunnel filled with people from Alabama getting excited about a lynchin'. Too much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too much! I hope I didn't misrepresent anything. I hope it was clear I was only inferring from what I heard. I'll read this comment on the next episode. Aside from the mix or whatever it may have been, was the film successful for you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think we all know where Jackie was with it. She couldn't get over how laughable Franklin was and I think missed the whole rest of the movie because she just kept thinking of Franklin falling down the hill. I think Sam and I both thought that everything (aside from Franklin's fall) LOOKS incredible in the movie. Very well shot with great makeup. However, it frankly is a really dumb movie. The characters are stupid (both good and bad guys), the dialogue is really stupid, the plot is stupid so it frankly just really suffered from a horrible screenplay. But STILL it was fun. Just my least favorite on the day. 5/10 on movie quality. 7/10 on fun factor.

    ReplyDelete